Welcome to CodeineFree
Codeinefree was formed in September 2005 with three aims. Firstly, to bring help and advice to people who found themselves dependant on codeine or dihydrocodeine. Secondly, to try to bring said help from medical and pharmaceutical professionals and thirdly, to raise awareness to the entire area of codeine, dihydrocodeine (Inc Vicodin & Oxycodone) and Over The Counter (OTC) dependency.
Over The Counter products containing Codeine include:- Co-Codamol, Solpadeine, Syndol, Solpadol, Solpaflex, Codis, Paracodol, Propain Plus, Panadol Ultra, Feminax, Cuprofen Plus and Nurofen Plus. Dihydrocodine is found in the OTC product Paramol.
We aim to provide:-
- A safe moderated place to meet and chat
- News and Information
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Support from people who know!
- Links to other sites and information resources.
- Open Surgery - Ask our resident medical staff.
- Member Forums - Open to all who register.
- Codeinefree assist Coronation Street!
- New: Codeinefree information site launched!